The Bramhope Group
Leadership through Innovation
The Bramhope Group (since 2002) specialises in industrial supply, including MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations) goods and consulting services, PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), health, safety and hygiene products as well as specialised products for the outdoor and leisure markets. Innovative e-business solutions for the sourcing, procurement and supply-chain-as-a-service assist clients with streamlining business processes in order to ensure reduced cost of ownership and operational risk.
The Group is widely recognised as one of the most innovative companies in Southern Africa, reaffirmed by recent recognition by leading organisations. These include recognition by Accenture as one of the Top 3 most innovative companies in South Africa in its category. The Group has also achieved TT100 (Top Technology 100 Awards) status for two consecutive years and was recently awarded the sub-Saharan Africa PPE Industry Customer Value Leadership Award by Frost & Sullivan.
Leadership through innovation.
To be the leading omni-channel supplier of health, safety, hygiene, MRO, PPE, outdoor & leisure products and solutions in selected African markets.
Entrepreneurial, innovative, professional, passionate, determined, building lasting relationships.
Why Choose Bramhope?
- A market leader in developing and implementing innovative solutions, proven to result in reduction in TCO (total cost of ownership) and operational risk
- Supports and drives open innovation
- Footprint throughout Africa
- Sought-after partnership programme
- Employer of choice
- Bramhope International School of Innovation
- Award-winning company widely recognised for being a leader in industry – Accenture’s Top 3 Innovative Companies (2016)
- 150 000+ PPE, MRO, corporate clothing, hygiene & road safety products on offer
- One of the most advanced e-business and e-commerce companies in the industry
The Bramhope Group Structure