The Bramhope Group started servicing the local market with a handful of industrial supplies in 2002. Today, we have over 160,000 SKUs and service a multitude of industries across Southern Africa.
The Bramhope Group Structure
When you partner with us, you become part of our extensive infrastructure.
What Makes Bramhope Different?
As an MRO supplier, we don’t stop at giving you a wide range of products. We go further:
- We analyse data and recommend real solutions
- We provide our expert advice at every step of the way
- We ensure your TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) is drastically reduced
How do we get this right?
Whether you are a supplier or a customer, a Bramhope partnership carries many benefits.
Bramhope’s Value to Each Client
Product Offering and Price
Our customers find everything they need in one place – meaning one supplier and one invoice:
- 160,000 products with the vision of growing our range to 1,000,000
- Our bespoke electronic catalogues make it easy to find what you’re looking for
- We do it all:
Structured Information that Benefits You
We can give you structured information on product consumption. We measure behaviour so that we can predict future trends of how many MRO items your business will use. We can do this per person or machine helping you identify ineffectiveness in any part of your business.
Bramhope’s Value to Each Supplier
Reach New Target Groups
Because of our wide network in the Southern African industry, our suppliers benefit from our extensive business customer base which includes:
- Small to Medium sized Businesses
- Large Businesses
- Multi-National Corporations
Easy Catalogue Management
We make it easy for you to showcase your products online. Managing your catalogues on the Bramhope platform is effortless and we use clearly arranged guidelines that make sense to you and the customer.
Increased Loyalty of Existing Customers
Even your existing customers will become more loyal. When you offer them e-procurement functions via the Bramhope platform, you will make it easier for them to procure from you. You can become their preferred supplier by using this modern sales technique.
Reporting and Evaluation
If you want to understand your audience better, we can help with that too. Information is power and Bramhope can provide different buyer behaviour patterns that help you improve supply chain efficiencies.
The Bramhope Legacy
In Southern Africa, the Bramhope group is known as an innovative role player in the industrial environment. As recognition for our impact, Bramhope has received accolades from various entities:
- Accenture: One of the Top 3 most innovative companies in South Africa in its category (2016)
- Frost & Sullivan: Sub-Saharan Africa PPE Industry Customer Value Leadership Award
- Top Technology 100 Awards:TT100 status (Two consecutive years)
The Bramhope Vision
Our aim is to be the leading omni-channel supplier of products and solutions in select African countries, related to:
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Outdoor and Leisure
The Bramhope Mission
Leadership through innovation.
We believe in innovation. This puts us ahead in our industry and we can lead others towards better solutions. This impacts the industry, as well as benefiting each customer.
The Bramhope Strategy
Our plans for the future will only work if we can sustain them with resources, people and the right processes. Bramhope grows continuously and we monitor progress so we can meet expectations, cope with change in demand and live up to our promises, now and in future.
We also help our customers grow and plan better for each tomorrow.
A businesses’ values determine its decisions, actions and priorities. Our partners and customers benefit because of our value system:
- Lasting Relationships
Why You Need to Partner With Bramhope
Whether you’re looking for a new partner in the industry, a supplier or simply some advice, Bramhope is the market leader you want to connect with. Here’s why:
- Studies show our innovative solutions result in reduction of TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and operational risk
- Bramhope supports and drives open innovation
- The group has a footprint throughout Africa
- We have sought-after partnership programmes
- Bramhope is an employer of choice
The Bramhope International School of Innovation (BISI)
- Bramhope is an award-winning company
- 160 000+ products on offer, with the vision of growing to 1 000 000